Short course: Delivering Your Employee Experience Strategy
Duration: 8 days
Commitment: 2 hours per day
Outcome: a fully realised employee experience strategy, developed and tested through coaching and collaboration
In this 1-week course, we help you develop practical steps to plan and deliver your employee experience strategy. Using a combination of live sessions, online discussion and 1-2-1 coaching, you will learn
- How you can influence key people in your organisation to move employee experience forward
- What could derail your employee experience strategy, and how you can avoid this
- How your employee experience strategy relates to your overall business strategy
- What success looks like to you and others
- A short interactive online course for professionals working with employee experience.
- Create and test your EX strategy with the help of our QoE Pro Team
- Learn how to influence key people,and align your EX strategy within your business
At The QoE, we believe that better alignment of customer and employee experience is the future of business. Your employees are your biggest asset. They can unlock the potential in your business and help you deliver better customer experience. And they hold the keys to sustainable growth, business performance and better knowledge management. So it’s no surprise that employee experience is increasingly recognised as a priority for forward-thinking businesses. And we want to help your business succeed.
Who is the course for?
- Employee experience leaders and managers
- Companies who want to unlock the potential in their people
- Operational managers looking to their people to help improve performance
- Customer experience professionals expanding into employee experience
- People passionate about taking employee experience to the next level
How does it work?
Day 1 Introduction and exploration
- We begin with a 2-hour interactive Zoom session in which we explore your business objectives, define success, establish a timeframe, and identify potential obstacles for your EX strategy.
Days 2 and 3 Coaching and interviewing
- We provide individual support to help you develop your vision and rationale for employee experience, and identify your key influencers. You use and adapt our interviewing template to talk with these key influencers and help you establish your enablers and blockers.
Day 4 Removing barriers
- A 1-hour interactive progress session where we examine the issues that you have uncovered and provide guidance on how to tackle potential barriers to success.
Days 5, 6 and 7 Developing your strategy
- We provide individual support to help you adapt and personalise our strategy template. This will enable you to refine your vision, rationale, actions, enablers, blockers and measures of success, and align your EX strategy with your business objectives.
Day 8 Present and test your strategy
- The course concludes with a 2-hour group session during which each participant presents their strategy and receives group coaching from the QoE Pro Team.